Starting Wednesday, 4th August, PlayStation Network users across Europe will get to experience powered-up racing in the demo of Activision‘s BlurTM – and get a chance to win a BMW 125i series car!
Celebrating the launch of the Blur multiplayer demo on PlayStation Network, all qualifying PlayStation3 users who download the Blur demo, available now on PlayStation Network, will be in the running for a racing experience like no other and a chance to win a BMW sports car.
The Blur event will be taking place from 4th August to 25th August. All qualifying players who download and play the demo and rank up to level 5 or higher, will be entered into a sweepstake to win a brand new BMW 125i coupé equipped with sporty BMW Performance accessories. The BMW 1 Series coupé in alpine white is very much tailor-made for sportiness and dynamics – from the muscular front right up to the powerful rear. The six-cylinder in-line engine under the hood of the BMW 125i delivers 160 kW (218 PS) and accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in a mere 6.4 seconds – moreover it is equipped with various products from BMW’s very own racing-inspired BMW Performance accessory line, providing ideal driving dynamics.
The details at a glance:
– The Blur demo has been available from 14th July on PlayStation Network in selected EU countries and the CIS
– The sweepstake will be run on PlayStation Network from 4th August to 25th August – all qualifying players who download and play the Blur demo ranking up to level 5 are eligible
– The main prize is a BMW 125i coupé equipped with sporty BMW Performance accessories. Three runners-up will receive a full copy of Blur for PlayStation3
– Minimum age of participation: 18 years
– A fully rendered 3D model of the BMW Tii concept car can be seen in PlayStation Home (Home Square)
– For further information visit: www.eu.playstation.com/blurcompetition.com and www.facebook.com/sonyplaystation.com
– Full Terms & Conditions available at www.eu.playstation.com/blurcompetitionterms.com
See you on the battlefield!