June 9, 2010 – Big Blue Bubble Inc. announced today that Fighting Fantasy: Citadel of Chaos has been released to the iTunes store!
Deep inside the Citadel of Chaos, the dread sorcerer Balthus Dire is plotting the downfall of the good folk of the Vale of Willow. His battle plans are laid, his awesome army equipped, an attack is surely imminent. YOU are the Vale of Willow’s only hope. Though you command many powerful spells, the quest may be deadly, for who knows what creatures lie in wait in the Citadel of Chaos?
Now you can experience the books that have sold over 15 million copies worldwide, on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Fighting Fantasy fans will love the classic story and original illustrations with a technological twist. No more dice, pencils, or bookmarks. All the special features are built in!
Fighting Fantasy: Citadel of Chaos is the third release in the series following The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and Deathtrap Dungeon. Fans of the previous installments will see many new features and improvements which have been retrofitted in recent updates also available on iTunes!
- Universal app iPad support
- Scrolling image gallery of unlocked in-game art
- Tap the on screen buttons to flip pages (No papercuts!)
- Shake to roll the 3D dice using the accelerometer
- Game-save feature allows you to retrace your steps
- Includes both original illustrations and digitally
- Integrated iPod music library access